Tamron “Unofficial Field Guide” Video Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2016.
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
- Officers, directors, employees and agents of Madavor Media and Tamron, Inc., and their respective parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and website providers/web masters (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling or their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or sponsors, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Between 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on August 1, 2016, and 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30, 2016 ("Entry Period"), visit http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/tamron.html, view a series of videos, correctly answer three questions pertaining to those videos, and complete and submit the official entry form.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30, 2016, to be eligible. Sponsors’ computer is the official clock for the promotion.
- Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means are void.
- Limit one (1) entry per day, per person/per email address, regardless of entry method.
- One (1) Winner will be chosen and such winner will choose one (1) prize from the following lens choices: Tamron SP 35mm, SP 15-30mm, SP 150-600mm and 28-300mm.
- One (1) potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Automatic Entries and Non-Purchase Entries received and combined on or about November 30, 2016. The Winner will be selected by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about December 14, 2016. Potential Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and federal and state tax releases, and return these documents, properly executed, via email, within one week of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules, Judge’s or Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential Winner within a reasonable time period, or a prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the applicable prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow six to eight weeks for delivery of Prize.
- Winner will be chosen within 14 days of the expiration of the Entry Period.
- Total ARV of prize: $599 – $1,199.
- All prize details not specified herein are at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
- Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes or redeem prizes for cash, but Sponsors’ reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, and all other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded that are associated with the acceptance and use of prizes. If the prize winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner as set forth herein.
- The odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of entries.
- Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, website, or other connections, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or other technical malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network; or other errors of any kind whether typographical, printing, human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any sweepstakes-related materials or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or website, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified.
- Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and, if terminated, select the winner for the prize(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such prize(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors.
- In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
- Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
- Entrants, by participating, agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any claims, actions or/or liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
- Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for sponsors and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade, promotional and other purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
- Except where prohibited, all issues/questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased
- For the names of the winners (available after November 30, 2016), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Tamron “UFG” Video Sweepstakes, Attn: Creative Marketing, 25 Braintree Hill Office Park, Suite 404, Braintree, MA 02184, for receipt no later than December 14, 2016.
- Madavor Media, LLC, 25 Braintree Hill Office Park, Suite 404, Braintree, MA 02184
- Tamron USA, Inc., 10 Austin Blvd., Commack, NY 11725