Sunrise At Hole-in-the-rockFlag prev next
Photographer: Cliff LaPlant
- Camera: NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D5000
- Title (required): Sunrise At Hole-in-the-rock
- State/Province/Region (required): Utah, United States
- Nearest Town: Escalante, UT
- Brief Directions: Located approximately 70 miles southeast (4x4 road) at the terminus of Hole-in-the-Rock Road to Hole-in-the-Rock (named for path through sanstone cliffs that early Mormon Pioneers used to cross the Colorado River--now Lake Powell).
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Nikon D5000, tripod, 12-24mm Nikkor w/B&W Polarizer.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 172 times