Find An Image
Almost Made It
Photo By Jenni Tidwell
Must be logged in to vote!
In my lightboxes:
Photographer: Jenni Tidwell
- Title: Almost Made It
- State/Province/Region (required): Tennessee
- Country (required): United States
- Nearest Town: Townsend, TN
- Description: While driving along the base of the Foothills Parkway (near the Great Smoky Mountains)I spotted this wonderful Fall picture. The little truck looked so sad sitting in the field looking up at the beautiful fall colors along the Foothills Parkway.
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 321 South from Maryville, Tennessee for approximately 10 miles before you will see the exit for the Foothills Parkway. In my opinion some of the most beautiful Fall views of the Great Smoky Mountains can be seen from the Foothills Parkway.
- Notes: The Foothills Parkway runs along the top of the Chilhowee Mountain.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Kodak Z650 Digital Zoom Camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 142 times
You have been blocked from submitting comments.