onOne Software Announces Availability of Plug-in Suite 4
Portland, OR - June 23, 2008 - onOne Software, Inc., announces today the availability of its new Plug-in Suite 4 software for Adobe Photoshop. onOne Software's Plug-In Suite 4 combines full versions of six essential software tools - Genuine Fractals 5 Print Pro, PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition, PhotoFrame 3.1 Professional Edition, Mask Pro 4.1, PhotoTune 2.2 and FocalPoint 1.0 - an affordable combination that includes everything a photographer needs to make their images look their best.
The onOne Software Plug-In Suite 4 for Photoshop CS2 and CS3 is the latest upgrade to the award winning Plug-In Suite product line that combines several of onOne Software's individual Photoshop plug-ins into a highly affordable package.
"We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of this affordable full suite of onOne Software products to the photographic and graphic arts communities," said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. "Plug-in Suite 4 is the most complete collection of Photoshop plug-ins, solving the most common, time consuming Photoshop tasks in one integrated high value suite at a tremendous savings."
Plug-In Suite 4 includes full versions of the following onOne Software products:
• Genuine Fractals 5 Print Pro can resize digital images over 1,000% with no loss of detail or sharpness. It allows poster-sized prints to be made from almost any image.
• PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition is a flexible yet powerful Photoshop plug-in that utilizes the power of Photoshop Actions to provide a complete library of effects created by Kevin Kubota and Jack Davis. These effects may be previewed, stacked and blended together just like filters over a camera lens to improve creativity. Its built-in batch processing engine improves photographer's productivity.
• PhotoFrame 3.1 Professional Edition can be used to create stunning border and edge effects right out of the darkroom. Select from thousands of edges, including authentic film and artistic mediums.
• Mask Pro 4.1 can easily create high-quality masks and selections even from tough subjects like hair and glass, making it easy to place a subject in a new background.
• PhotoTune 2.2 is a plug-in that provides professional quality color correction in an easy to use plug-in.
• FocalPoint 1.0 is a new plug-in that simulates selective focus or tilt-shift lenses, helping photographers selectively blur and/or vignette an image to focus the viewers attention.
The new Plug-In Suite 4 is available now to new users for $499.95 - a savings of $799.75 if purchased separately. Existing users of Plug-in Suite version 1, 2 or 3 can upgrade to Plug-In Suite 4 for only $199.95. Customers who own any one or more of the products in Plug-In Suite 4 can upgrade as well. For more information on the Plug-In Suite 4, please visit http://www.ononesoftware.com.
About onOne Software
onOne Software develops time-saving software solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers in the digital photography and graphic design industries. onOne Software solutions have been created to help photographers spend more of their time behind the camera taking pictures instead of the computer workstation. Such solutions include a wide range of easy-to-use plug-in enhancements for Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom and QuarkXPress®.
onOne Software delivers the highest quality software products to users by working with industry leaders and continuing to develop core technologies for professional photo and desktop publishing solutions on both Macintosh and Windows operating systems. Founded in 2005, onOne Software is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon. For additional information, visit www.ononesoftware.com or call 1-888-968-1468.