Corel AfterShot Pro
Speedy, flexible workflow solution
• Robust Metadata tools: Browse and search your photos with ease using the powerful metadata features in Corel AfterShot Pro. Easily find your images with automatically imported EXIF data such as camera settings, lenses and dates. Add your own keywords, ratings, labels and tags or use industry-standard IPTC Metadata, such as captions and copyright. Tailor metadata sets to display only the information you want to see or use AfterShot™ Pro Presets to attach information to your photos for easy searching.
• Advanced, Non-destructive editing: With the non-destructive editing tools in Corel AfterShot Pro, refine and enhance your photos without ever altering your original image. Apply intelligent automatic or manual adjustments—including complete exposure and tone control, color correction, white balance, noise reduction, curves and levels, lens correction and many more—knowing you can always revert to an earlier version of the image at any time.
• Selective editing: The unique Regions and Layers capabilities in Corel AfterShot Pro give you incredible control over image adjustments by letting you apply them exactly where you want them.
• Easy Photo-Editing Software Integration: When you're ready to get into deeper photo editing and advanced image manipulation, Corel AfterShot Pro lets you to bring your image into Corel® PaintShop™ Pro, Adobe® Photoshop® or the image editor of your choice from directly within the application.
• Batch processing: Corel AfterShot Pro saves you time with some of the most advanced and flexible batch processing tools available. Use them to rename multiple files, apply adjustments to groups of similar files with the same settings, or convert and export files to one or more pre-defined image formats and sizes.
• Speed to output: When you're ready to create image files to print, share online or access in other applications, Corel AfterShot Pro offers lightning-fast output generation. Plus, use Batch Output to quickly process images according to predefined output settings like JPEG and PDF, create contact sheets or standard print sizes, and more. It's easy to modify Batch settings or create a custom Batch process that suits your workflow.
Pricing and Availability
Corel AfterShot Pro is available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Japanese immediately as an electronic download (ESD) from www.corel.com. Box versions will be available from Corel's global resellers later in January 2012. North American pricing is $99.99 (US and CDN). The upgrade version is available for $79.99 (US and CDN). To be eligible for the upgrade you must own a previous licensed version of: Bibble Pro or Lite 5, Corel® Paint Shop Pro® Photo X2 or higher, Adobe® Lightroom® or Apple® Aperture®.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies with more than 100 million active users in over 75 countries. We develop software that helps people express their ideas and share their stories in more exciting, creative and persuasive ways. Through the years, we've built a reputation for delivering innovative, trusted products that are easy to learn and use, helping people achieve new levels of productivity. The industry has responded with hundreds of awards for software innovation, design and value. Our award-winning product portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized and popular software brands, including CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, Corel® Painter™, Corel DESIGNER® Technical Suite, Corel®, PaintShop™ Pro, PaintShop Photo®, Corel® VideoStudio®, Corel® WinDVD®, Corel® WordPerfect® Office, WinZip® and Corel® Digital Studio.