Latest Pentax Digital Cameras Offer New Features And Slim Design
Touch-display control system
With just a touch, various functions may be entered directly on the Optio T30 touch-display LCD monitor.
My Drawing mode
The fun and easy-to-use My Drawing mode helps users customize shots with a stylus pen (included). Users may sketch and write notes directly on images displayed on the monitor or add stored or original illustrations to any image with the Stamp function.
Auto Picture mode
The Auto Picture mode allows the camera to automatically determine the best shooting conditions for Landscape, Portrait, Night Scene, and Program modes and choose the optimum settings for each subject. This PENTAX original function makes photography easier for new users.
• Auto-tracking AF continuously focuses on a moving subject
• Compatible with new SDHC memory cards, in addition to conventional SD memory cards
• Function (Fn) setting permits you to store frequently used settings and recall them from the panel with a single touch
• Mode Palette provides quick access to 16 shooting modes and 12 playback modes
• Deleted images recovery function that restores images erased accidentally
• Memo pad function that enables the user to save handwritten memos and illustrations as images
• Frame composite mode adds decorative frames to images when shooting or after shooting
• Digital zooming provides up to 4X magnification
• Approximately 19.9 MB of built-in memory
• FotoNation's red-eye correction function for flash shots
• Includes the ACDSee for PENTAX image viewer/image management software
• Supports PictBridge, DPOF functions, Exif Print, and PRINT Image Matching III
High image quality
With a high resolution of 7.1 effective mega pixels and high-performance PENTAX lens, the Optio M30 realizes clear, high-quality images. The Optio M30 also features a 3X optical zoom lens with a focal range covering angles of view equivalent to those of a 38-114mm lens in 35mm format, which is ideal for a broad spectrum of subjects from landscapes, through sightseeing photographs, to portraits.