Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Casio Introduces Exilim Zoom EX-Z1050
■ EXILIM Engine 2.0 image processing module featuring new motion analysis technology.
• Blur-reduction technologies
- Automatically analyzes the velocity and vector of a moving subject and sets the most appropriate ISO sensitivity and shutter speed.
- Anti Shake DSP reduces blur due to shaky hands and subject movement, using high shutter speeds and high sensitivity settings.
- Movie mode with electronic camera shake compensation function.
• Auto Tracking AF" function follows moving subjects, keeping them continuously in focus until the photo is taken.
■ Newly developed 2.6-inch Wide and Bright LCD display (maximum brightness of 1,000 cd/m2 at center of screen).
■ Control panel that displays shooting information on the right side of the monitor and enables direct camera control.
■ Super Life Battery allows up to 370 shots to be taken when fully charged.
• The number of shots that can be taken varies depending on the SD Memory Card used.
Exclusive to the Casio EXILIM line of digital cameras in the U.S., is the eBay® Best Shot mode. The eBay Best Shot mode is one of 38 Best Shot Modes featured in the EX-Z1050. eBay Best Shot takes photos at a size that is image optimized for display on eBay, allowing picture takers to more quickly and easily create photos for selling items on eBay. eBay Best Shot mode also includes Auto Macro, an ideal setting for capturing images of small items such as jewelry, tags, etc., thus automatically adjusting the focus from acquiring fine details in close up shots to capturing large items from a distance. eBay Best Shot mode allows users to capture optimized images at an ideal size for eBay. For ease of use, eBay photos are stored in a special eBay directory.
The EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z1050 will have a suggested retail price of $299.99 and will be available in four fashionable colors - pink, blue, black and silver.
Page 2 of 2