Monday, March 26, 2007
Short Reports: Canon PIXMA Pro9000
This fast, pro-level inkjet does stunning large-format prints at an affordable price, and the bundled software makes great output easy
Want a black-and-white print of your color image? Just click the Grayscale Photo button near the top of the Color Adjustment window, and the image is instantly turned to black-and-white. You can choose normal Black/White, Warm Tone, Cool Tone or Custom from a drop-down menu.
The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 we used was accompanied by a test packet including Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Fine Art Paper Premium Matte, Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" and Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching." Prints on all looked terrific, both in color and black-and-white. Estimated Street Price: $499.
Contact: Canon, (800) OK-CANON, www.usa.canon.com.
• Up to 4800 x 2400 resolution
• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection
• PictBridge camera-direct printing
• Two paper paths, can handle thick art papers
• Dimensions: 26.0x7.6x14.0 inches
• Beautiful, long-lasting prints up to 13x19 inches
Page 2 of 2