First Ascent: 1923 F.C. Bell, A.W. Drinnan, H. Herriot, T.B. Moffat, R. Neil, E. Thompson, R. Williams, Christian Hasler jr.(CAJ 24-53) Located on the southeast ridge of Hungabee Mountain. The normal route follows the south ridge and involves two technical sections. Name Notes: Named in 1894 by Samuel E.S. Allen in 1894 after "Wenkchemna", the Stoney First Nations word for "Ten."